- Price: £13,200
- Level: Degree
- Category: Accounting & Finance
- Awarded by: University of Portsmouth
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
The twin forces of globalisation and business complexity have meant that the demand for the financial professional has never been higher. This course provides a structured pathway to help you develop the technical, analytical and transferable skills so valued in today’s business environment, whilst gaining accreditation from some of the world’s main accounting bodies.
- Achieve professional status faster by completing a degree which is recognised by leading accountancy bodies such as ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW
- Be taught by a mixture of professionally qualified staff with real-world experience and expert academic researchers
- Develop the skills and knowledge required for roles in both finance and industry
WHAT WILL I EXPERIENCE?
On this course you can:
- Take a paid placement year in organisations such as IBM, Boeing and Estee Lauder
- Use the University’s Bloomberg terminals to monitor and analyse real-time financial market data movements and trade
- Apply your skills to real-life practical problems and add something back to the local community by working on our charities audit programme
WHAT OPPORTUNITIES MIGHT IT LEAD TO?
This course is ideal if you are planning to obtain a professional qualification after graduation and become an accountant, or if you wish to pursue a career within finance. You can also use your analytical and problem solving skills to forge a career in general management, operations management, strategy or consultancy.
Entry Requirement: Year 12 equivalent
Course Duration: 3 years
The University of Portsmouth is a public university in the city of Portsmouth, England. The history of the university dates back to 1908, when the Park building opened as a Municipal college and public library.