Kaplan comprises of three entities – Kaplan Higher Education Academy (KHEA), Kaplan Higher Education Institute (KHEI), and Kaplan Learning Institute (KLI).
It is conferred a record of 9 awards at the JobsCentral Learning Training and Education Development (T.E.D.) Awards 2016, making Kaplan the “Best Private Education Institution”, “Best Corporate Training Provider” and “Gold Standard Service Provider” in the selected categories/discipline by entity. The 9 awards, which are stringently assessed by an esteemed panel of judges consisting of industry experts and voting by members of the public, include:
Winner of 9 Awards at JobsCentral Learning Training and Education Development (T.E.D.) Awards 2016
- Best Private Education Institution
Communications & Media1
Computer Science & IT1
- Best Corporate Training Provider3
Computer Science & IT
- Gold Standard Service Provider (Private Education Institutions)
Hospitality and Tourism1
Kaplan Singapore was also publicly voted as the leading education provider:
- Ranked No.1 Preferred Private Education Institution overall consecutively in the JobsCentral Learning Rankings and Survey for 2012/2013 and 2013/2014
- Awarded Gold status in the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Asia 2015
- Recipient of Top 3 Best Private Institutes in the AsiaOne’s People’s Choice Award from 2013 to 2016
- Voted Best Corporate Leadership Programme by HRM Asia Readers’ Choice Awards 20154
- Voted Best Corporate Learning & Development Provider by HRM Asia Readers’ Choice Awards 20164
Through its three entities, Kaplan offers more than 300 full-time and part-time academic programmes, over 200 WSQ courses and professional qualifications such as ACCA, CFA and others, for young and adult learners to pursue their qualifications of interest.
Kaplan Singapore is the only private education provider to be awarded the 4-year EduTrust Certification for all its 3 entities. This affirms Kaplan’s commendable performance in key areas of management and the provision of educational services.
Kaplan serves over 30,000 learners from more than 30 countries worldwide. For many of them, the school is not just their choice of place to learn, but also an avenue for them to network with Asia Pacific’s most promising talents.