- Price: THB 617,000
- Level: Degree
- Awarded by: Stamford University
Do you have what it takes to succeed in the international field of Logistics and Supply Chain Management? Businesses grow globally and become more efficiently organized. Through the Logistics and Supply Chain Management program at Stamford, students will explore every criterion of this industry and become a specialist in building efficient management and driving a positive image for the companies they work for.
Dual Degree Option
• Bachelor of Business Administration • BA (Hons) International Logistics &
Logistics and Supply Chain Management students who wish to deepen their understanding of the world and also boost their employability can earn a second degree from The University of Northampton by completing one additional year of study in the U.K.
Why Study Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Stamford?
• Thailand is South-East Asia’s logistics hub. Students will learn first-hand from industry experts, and obtain insights about company needs and objectives.
• Gain a working knowledge of all aspects of the movement and storage of materials, work-in-process inventories, and finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption.
• Through industry partnership with professional organizations, students will be exposed to new experiences both from site visits and
Entry Requirement: Completed 1st Year in any Field, Grade 12, IELTS 6, IGCSE with C Grade or higher. Applicants who have not appeared for the TOEFL or IELTS exam may sit for the STIU English Test which is offered free of charge on our campuses. Students who do not reach the required level of English proficiency at the time of admission will be placed in the Stamford English Program.
Stamford is a truly international university based in Thailand that focuses on innovative and interactive learning. As it continues to grow it leverages best practices from its global network and utilizes the latest technologies and teaching techniques to deliver consistently superior employability outcomes to its graduates.