- Price: SGD 34,240.00
- Level: Degree
- Category: Marketing
- Awarded by: University of Stirling, UK
Knowledge, skillset to manage retail business
The Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Retail Marketing programme is developed and awarded by the University of Stirling, Scotland. The programme is supported by Institute for Retail Studies (IRS) and its extensive retail networks to ensure relevance, practicality and current curriculum. Offered at SIM GE, this two-year programme is for qualified applicants working or intending to work in the retail industry. The programme aims to enable you:
- To understand the fundamental importance of retailing as a customer-focused activity and as an important service sector within the environment and society at large
- To be able to apply core retail marketing principles in the delivery of customer values
- To understand the nature of specific retailing activities and how they are integrated within a distribution channel and the wider exchange process
- To be equipped with the appropriate skills to gain and excel in decision-making positions in business and other organisations
Graduates can apply for Stirling’s taught postgraduate programmes including, Master of Science Marketing with Retail.
You will acquire a comprehensive range of analytical, problem-solving and professional skills, which are increasingly valued not just in the retail industry itself but also in other areas of commerce, education, government and non-profit making organisations. Thus, a degree in Retail Marketing can become the key to pursuing a specialised retail career or a more general management career.
Previous graduates have become successful Buyers, Brand Managers, Operations Managers, Visual Merchandisers and Store Designers.
Graduates look forward to job positions in retail and related businesses, including:
• Store management
• Retail supply chain
• Industry-level & public-sector positions relating to retail trade
Entry Requirement: IELTS 6.0, International qualification at high school are excepted, Completion of a SIM Diploma
Course Duration: 2 years (DIB/ DMS graduates)
The Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) is a leading provider of a diverse range of education pathways and professional training in Singapore. It was founded in 1964 as a not-for-profit management institute, a spin-off of the Economic Development Board. SIM accomplishes its mission of education and lifelong learning through four arms, each catering to a specific market segment of learners.