Program Objectives: To produce graduates who have the characteristics, knowledge and skills as follows:
- Morally sound, committed to acting justly and open to further growth.
- Have knowledge of accounting principles; possess analytical tools and practical knowledge and skills to make sound accounting decision
- Flexible, competent and well-rounded in confronting and solving accounting, financing, and related business problems.
- Able to apply accounting principles in the practice of their profession.
- Able to work as a team and motivate others to work.
- Have positive attitude towards the accounting professions, interpersonal, calculation, analytical, communication and presentation skills, and IT skills
Entry Requirement: Grade 12, 'O' Level with C grade in not less than 5 subjects, GCE 'A' or 'AS' level at least 3 with C grade, IELTS 5.0, Completed 1st year in any field
Intakes: Jan, Mar, May, Jun, Aug, Oct
Course Duration: 4 Years
Assumption University exists for the main purpose of serving the nation by providing scientific and humanistic knowledge, particularly in the business education and management science through research and interdisciplinary approaches.