Program Objectives: To produce graduates who have the characteristics, knowledge and skills as follows:
- Morally sound, committed to acting justly and open to further growth
- Posses knowledge of the principles and theories of hospitality and tourism management.
- Understand and have awareness of hospitality and tourism management professional standards and ethics
- Able to apply analytical tools and conceptual frameworks to solve business problems.
- Equipped with necessary leadership, managerial, and technical skills needed in today’s organizations
- Able to work as a team and motivate others to work
- Have positive attitude, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, IT skills and entrepreneurial skills
Entry Requirement: Grade 12, 'O' Level with C grade in not less than 5 subjects, GCE 'A' or 'AS' level at least 3 with C grade, IELTS 5.0, Completed 1st year in any field
Intakes: Jan, Mar, May, Jun, Aug, Oct
Course Duration: 4 Years
Assumption University exists for the main purpose of serving the nation by providing scientific and humanistic knowledge, particularly in the business education and management science through research and interdisciplinary approaches.