- Price: THB 522,100.00/ USD 15,800
- Level: Degree
- Category: Media & Communication
- Awarded by: Assumption University
To produce graduates who have the characteristics, knowledge and skills as follows:
- Have morals, ethics, public consciousness, and social responsibility in accordance with professional code of ethics.
- Know and understand the principles and practices in organizing including creating and designing a performance both behind the scene and on stage.
- Logically and systematically apply performance principles and practices when organizing and managing a performance.
- Effectively and efficiently use a performance, a show and an event as a communication tool.
- Able to work with others harmoniously and responsibly.
- Able to use information and communication technology in creating a performance.
- Able to use English in communicating verbal cues and communicating to a diverse audience
Entry Requirement: Grade 12, 'O' Level with C grade in not less than 5 subjects, GCE 'A' or 'AS' level at least 3 with C grade, IELTS 5.0, Completed 1st year in any field
Intakes: Jan, Mar, May, Jun, Aug, Oct
Course Duration: 4 Years
Assumption University exists for the main purpose of serving the nation by providing scientific and humanistic knowledge, particularly in the business education and management science through research and interdisciplinary approaches.