- Price: USD 20810
- Level: Degree
- Category: Engineering
- Awarded by: Marshall University
The Marshall University Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (B.S.M.E) program Educational Objectives are:
1. Practice the mechanical engineering discipline successfully within community accepted standards
2. Possess teamwork and communication skills to develop a successful career in mechanical engineering
3. Fulfill professional and ethical responsibilities in the practice of mechanical engineering, including social, environmental and economic considerations
4. Engage in professional service, such as participation in professional society and community service
5. Engage in lifelong learning activities, such as graduate studies or professional workshops.
6. Develop a professional career in the prevailing market that meets personal goals, objectives and desires
Entry Requirement: Year 11
Course Duration: 4 years
Marshall University is a coeducational comprehensive public research university in Huntington, West Virginia, United States, founded in 1837, and named after John Marshall, the fourth Chief Justice of the United States.