To produce graduates who have the characteristics, knowledge and skills as follows:
- Have moral and professional ethics.
- Have knowledge in electrical engineering and able to apply knowledge in the administration of building electrical systems, high-voltage systems, illumination systems, industrial electrical systems, and safety in electrical systems.
- Capable of conducting research in both theoretical and practical aspects.
- Have good personality, good social manners and able to appropriately work with people of all levels.
- Have strong mathematical, computational and information technology skills.
Entry Requirement: Grade 12, 'O' Level with C grade in not less than 5 subjects, GCE 'A' or 'AS' level at least 3 with C grade, IELTS 5.0, Completed 1st year in any field
Intakes: Jan, Mar, May, Jun, Aug, Oct
Course Duration: 4 Years
Assumption University exists for the main purpose of serving the nation by providing scientific and humanistic knowledge, particularly in the business education and management science through research and interdisciplinary approaches.