To produce graduates who have the characteristics, knowledge and skills as follows:
- Understand the code of ethics in the music industry.
- Have awareness of the impact of music on society and community well-being.
- Have knowledge and skills in performance, composition, arrangement and music technology with individual creativity essential for musician careers as performers, writers, teachers, producers, and entrepreneurs.
- Have social understanding and appreciation of the value of musical service to community and culture, as well as the necessity of continuous improvement in their careers.
- Integrate their professional growth and intellectual development with their interpersonal skills.
- Able to interact with people in the music business and with the audience during music performance.
- Able to use information technology and other technologies in communicating and presenting information.
Entry Requirement: Grade 12, 'O' Level with C grade in not less than 5 subjects, GCE 'A' or 'AS' level at least 3 with C grade, IELTS 5.0, Completed 1st year in any field
Intakes: Jan, Mar, May, Jun, Aug, Oct
Course Duration: 4 Years
Assumption University exists for the main purpose of serving the nation by providing scientific and humanistic knowledge, particularly in the business education and management science through research and interdisciplinary approaches.