To produce graduates who have the characteristics, knowledge and skills as follows:The program is designed to produce graduates who:
- Have morals and ethics.
- Socially responsible and understand well the impacts and consequences of technology towards society and the environment.
- Have the knowledge and understanding of the major principles and theories of computer science.
- Capable of developing the fundamentals of computer programs and with the expertise to analyze, operate and manage computer systems.
- Able to understand the organization and operation of the computer hardware.
- Able to help in the promotion and collaboration of transfer technology which is undergoing rapid development.
- Capable of meeting the nation’s present and future needs for computer science experts in the application and development for computer planning.
- Possess systematical, logical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work with a team and be a leader or a follower.
- Have responsibility in the assigned tasks and continuously have self-development in the field of computer science.
- Able to communicate effectively in listening, speaking, reading and writing both in Thai and English.
Entry Requirement: Grade 12, 'O' Level with C grade in not less than 5 subjects, GCE 'A' or 'AS' level at least 3 with C grade, IELTS 5.0, Completed 1st year in any field
Intakes: Jan, Mar, May, Jun, Aug, Oct
Course Duration: 4 Years
Assumption University exists for the main purpose of serving the nation by providing scientific and humanistic knowledge, particularly in the business education and management science through research and interdisciplinary approaches.