- Price: THB 522,850.00/ USD 15,800
- Level: Degree
- Category: Culinary
- Awarded by: Assumption University
To produce graduates who have the characteristics, knowledge and skills as follows:
- Possess good moral and ethics, socially and professionally.
- Aware of laws, standards and regulations concerning foods and agricultural products.
- Understand food components, their characteristics and properties, the changes of food components during processing and storage, and selection of suitable analyzing method to determine those food components.
- Understand the principles underlying food safety and food microbiology, development of quality assurance plan for safety food production and food plant sanitation.
- Understand the principles used in preservation, engineering, processing and packaging of the foods and the application of the knowledge in order to develop suitable food production process.
- Possess analysis skills in food chemistry, food safety and food plant sanitation as well as food processing to control and assure of the quality food.
- Experiment and analyze the problems related to assessment of physical and sensory qualities of the foods.
- Able to work with different groups of people in the food industries and related fields.
- Able to use information technology in searching for information, communication, and presentation of ideas effectively.
Entry Requirement: Grade 12, 'O' Level with C grade in not less than 5 subjects, GCE 'A' or 'AS' level at least 3 with C grade, IELTS 5.0, Completed 1st year in any field
Intakes: Jan, Mar, May, Jun, Aug, Oct
Course Duration: 4 Years
Assumption University exists for the main purpose of serving the nation by providing scientific and humanistic knowledge, particularly in the business education and management science through research and interdisciplinary approaches.