- Price: USD 20,810
- Level: Degree
- Category: Design
- Awarded by: Marshall University
Marshall’s art program features:
1. Creative ceramics classes that use your works of art to benefit those in our community in need.
2. Small fibers classes that give you plenty of face time with faculty.
3. Hands-on instruction in the most up-to-date graphic design technologies, including animation and new media.
4. From landscape to life, oils to watercolor, we’ll help you find the painting approach that’s right for you.
5. Courses to help you focus your goals, from 35mm to digital photography and beyond, in our one-of-a-kind darkroom.
6. Photogravure, etching, relief, laser engraving and screen printing examples, working with established contemporary artists and master printers in our printmaking major.
7. The chance to push the boundaries of drawing in its expanded definition while experimenting with alternative media and materials in our sculpture major.
Entry Requirement: Year 11 equivalent
Course Duration: 4 years
Marshall University is a coeducational comprehensive public research university in Huntington, West Virginia, United States, founded in 1837, and named after John Marshall, the fourth Chief Justice of the United States.