This program combines social science and commerce coursework, preparing your for a successful career.
WHAT THIS PROGRAM GIVES YOU
The Bachelor of Business Administration was created to help get you – and your ideas – into the workplace quickly, so you can influence the decisions affecting the globe. You will learn how to bring your ideas to the global market, striking a balance between environmental needs and corporate requests. The BBA will bring you real-world examples from industry-experienced instructors, so you can learn how to lead your organization to success.
WHO THIS PROGRAM IS FOR
Individuals with drive who want to build their business expertise and knowledge to create, manage, or support sustainable organizations around the world.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
At the School of Business we understand what it takes for you to be successful, because we have been there ourselves. Our programs have been created with input from industry, and our teachers and professors have real-world expertise they want to share with you. We aim to give you the knowledge, tools and work-experience opportunities to take your career to the next level, or to start your own company anywhere in the world.
- Managerial Accounting
- Information Systems in a Connected World
- Environmental Economics
- Introduction to Academic Integrity
- Pathway to the BBA
- Critical Thinking and Argument
- Foundations of Sustainability and International Business, Part A
- Foundations of Sustainability and International Business, Part B
- Sustainability Marketing: A Global Perspective
- Globalization in the Business World
- Sustainability Accounting
- International Business Strategy
- The Social, Political and Legal Environment of Global Business
- International Human Resources Management
- Business Ethics
- Consumer Behaviour and Culture
- Sustainable Operations and Supply Chain Management
- International Finance
- Business Field School
- Leading Organizations
- Entrepreneurship in the International Environment
Entry Requirement: IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 60 +
Intakes: August, September, January
Course Duration: 3 terms