BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management is highly relevant to the workplace and it is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Compared to the core Business and Management course, it has a greater focus on the skills and knowledge needed for the Human Resources function in modern organisations.
Sunderland is one of the first universities in the UK to introduce employability modules across all years of an undergraduate degree. These help you strengthen the six key attributes of being capable, enquiring, creative, enterprising, ethical and global in outlook.
- ‘World-leading’ research in Business, according to the latest Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- 92% of BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management graduates are in employment or further study within six months of graduating, according to DLHE 2015/16 (based on UK students)
- Places HRM in a business and management context to allow better understanding of the role of HRM within the organisation
- Integrates both the personal and academic development of students to create highly independent actors
- Available as a sandwich year course where you can engage in a one-year industrial placement
Entry Requirement: GCSE grade C or above
Course Duration: 3-4 years
We’re known as the friendly University – we welcome students from all corners of the globe and have a number of events and activities to help you make new friends and settle in.