BA (Hons) Business and Marketing Management forms part of our suite of business courses. Compared to the core Business and Management course, it has a greater focus on skills and knowledge related to marketing, including marketing management, planning and strategy, marketing communications, consumer behaviour and internet marketing. The course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and gives you exemption from its first two levels of study and certain modules at the Professional Diploma level.
Sunderland is one of the first universities in the UK to introduce employability modules, which help you identify your strengths and aspirations, and plan for personal development.
- This course has 100% Overall Satisfaction according to the National Student Survey 2017
- ‘World-leading’ research in Business, according to the latest Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- The Sunderland Business School is a member of ‘The Association of Business Schools’
- Accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- 90% of our BA (Hons) Business and Marketing Management graduates are in employment or further study within six months of graduating, according to DLHE 2015/16 (based on UK students)
- A strongly vocational programme with employability as a key focus with a mix of academic discussion and real world case studies to expand critical thought and discussion
- Available as a sandwich year course where you can engage in a one-year industrial placement
Entry Requirement: GCSE grade C or above
Course Duration: 3-4 years
We’re known as the friendly University – we welcome students from all corners of the globe and have a number of events and activities to help you make new friends and settle in.