- Price: £10,750
- Level: Degree
- Category: Engineering
- Awarded by: University of Sunderland
This course is closely linked to the needs of the automotive, aerospace, medical and power generation industries.
Teaching at Sunderland is kept fully up-to-date through our strong links with industry, including regional manufacturing giants such as Nissan Teaching is further enriched by our research into areas such as automotive mechatronics, control engineering, materials and structural analysis, manufacturing systems and advanced maintenance.
Sunderland has excellent facilities including laboratories for electronics, robotics and programmable logic controllers. We also have workshops and advanced modelling software that is the latest industry standard.
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) as partially fulfilling the educational requirements for Chartered Engineer (CEng) status
- 100% of our BEng (Hons) Electronic and Electrical Engineering graduates are in employment or further study within six months of graduating, according to DLHE 2015/16 (based on UK students)
- You will have access to industry-standard software to support your studies
- Engineering graduates can soon earn between £20,000 and £30,000 a year
- The course specialises in both light current and heavy current options
Entry Requirement: GCSE grade C or above
Course Duration: 3-4 years
We’re known as the friendly University – we welcome students from all corners of the globe and have a number of events and activities to help you make new friends and settle in.