Whether you are a graduate looking for a career in environmental management or an experienced environmental professional, our Environmental Management MSc enables you to develop the knowledge and skills required to implement environmentally sustainable solutions within businesses and organisations around the world.
Environmental Management is of increasing importance to all types of organisations both within the UK and worldwide; there is a growing need for qualified and trained environmental managers and, as environmental challenges become ever more apparent, this demand shows no signs of abating.
Our MSc in Environmental Management provides a flexible and broad approach to study and provides a firm grounding in the essentials of environmental management, including environmental auditing, the choice, design and use of a range of environmental tools and methods including EIA, ERA, Lifecycle Assessment and knowledge of environmental policy and legislation. Studying on this accredited Environmental Management MSc is the first step to becoming a Chartered Environmentalist.
The course is accredited by the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA and the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM)). Successful completion allows you to apply for IEMA Graduate membership, with exemption from selected IEMA membership examinations, and for Graduate membership of CIWEM.
Why choose this course?
- Over 20 years’ experience of teaching Environmental Management and delivering highly employable graduates to the sector.
- Flexible modes of study: full-time, part-time, September start, January start.
- MSc programmes and key modules accredited by the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM) and the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA).
- Teaching centred on 2-3 day ‘short courses’ to allow study while managing external commitments.
- Selected key textbooks provided within fees, together with catering on short courses.
Entry Requirement: Undergraduate degree, IELTS 6.5
Intakes: September, January
Course Duration: 1 Year
The University is the UK’s leading business-facing university and an exemplar in the sector. It is innovative and enterprising and challenges individuals and organisations to excel.