- Price: £13,000
- Level: Degree
- Category: Business/ Managment
- Awarded by: Middlesex University London
In today’s economy, businesses must service customers around the globe. Our course allows you to tailor your skills and fast-track your confidence in order to flourish in an international career.
Why study BA International Business Administration (Top-up) at Middlesex University?
Fusing the key elements of business administration in an international context, our flexible course allows you to tailor your learning towards your career ambitions. You will study within a truly international Business School with the support of expert tutors who bring extensive international experience drawn from across the business disciplines.
Studied across either one or two years (two with a work placement option) you will build the essential business and administration skills to work across a wide range of private and public sector companies and learn to execute your knowledge with confidence in a global environment. You will also benefit from a package of support including workshops in business writing and professional communication skills.
- Our specialist teaching approach and high levels of tutor support ensure you receive the best academic results
- Our Enterprise Development Hub can support you to start your own business, and develop essential entrepreneurial skills for a successful career
- You will have access to cutting-edge business resources including the Chartered Management Institute’s Management Direct Resource Hub
- Take a paid, year-long, industry work placement at the end of year 2 without accruing additional tuition fees
- As a student of this course you’ll receive a free electronic textbook for every module.
How can the BA International Business Admin (Top-up) support your career?
Upon graduation you will be highly sought after by employers due to your understanding of global business operations, your analytical and problem-solving skills and your ability to think logically. You will be well prepared to work in an international firm, in the UK or abroad.
Previous graduates have been successful in a wide range of roles working such organisations as:
- Hydrogen Group
- International Trade & Development
- Haringey 6th Form College
- Total Security
What support is available?
Our Employability Service can help you to develop your employability skills and get some valuable work experience. We provide workshops, events and one to one support with job hunting, CVs, covering letters, interviews and networking. We also support you in securing part-time work, placements, internships, and volunteering opportunities, and offer an enterprise support service for those looking to start their own business.
Entry Requirement: Year 12 equivalent, IELTS 6.0
Course Duration: 1-2 years