- Price: £10,750
- Level: Degree
- Category: Tourism and hospitality
- Awarded by: University of Sunderland
The content on the BSc (Hons) International Tourism and Hospitality Management course reflects our close links with employers, and our teaching emphasises the connections between theories and practice.
A distinctive feature of this course is the core module ‘Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions’, which gives you a fundamental understanding of theories relevant to successful international tourism management.
Field trips are an integral part of the course, and previous destinations have included New York, Paris, Barcelona and Prague. You’ll also go on field trips to places within the UK, and we regularly invite industry speakers to come to us in Sunderland.
- This course has 100% Overall Satisfaction according to the National Student Survey 2017
- ‘World-leading’ research in Leisure and Tourism, according to the latest Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- 94.2% of our graduates are in employment or further study within six months of graduating, according to DHLE 2015/16 (based on UK undergraduate students)
- All students on this course are eligible to register for the Institute of Hospitality Education Membership Scheme
- National and international work experience opportunities
- Local, national and international field visits, including study abroad opportunities
- Available as a sandwich year course where you can engage in a one year industrial placement
- Our Hospitality, Event Management and Tourism courses are ranked 2nd according to The Guardian University league tables 2019
Entry Requirement: GCSE grade C or above
Course Duration: 3-4 years
We’re known as the friendly University – we welcome students from all corners of the globe and have a number of events and activities to help you make new friends and settle in.