- Price: £15,500
- Level: Master
- Category: Business/ Managment
- Awarded by: Middlesex University London
Essential to all organisations, whether they are in the private, public or voluntary sector, are staff who have an understanding of processes, logistics, efficiency and people management. In highly dynamic environments, from retail to health, skills of organisation, communication and leadership are highly sought after.
Why Study MSc Management at Middlesex University?
Combining both a theoretical understanding of the techniques of management and an engagement with concepts in management practice, this course offers a holistic approach to your develop in this exciting field, with an emphasis on management analysis. Leading with this quantitative and systematic approach ensures that the topics and knowledge you engage with is relevant to the working practices of and challenges faced by modern managers.
You will explore the emerging issues and developments in contemporary management practice and learn how to apply decision making and problem solving techniques to challenges in business management. Our academics also deliver a broad base of expertise from, managing SMEs and supply chain management to strategic marketing and innovation. Complementing this academic learning is activity which enhances an understanding of practice, ranging from talks by practitioners and training on industry standard software.
- Gain a holistic understanding of management though topics focused on areas such as finance, strategy, operations, supply chain and consultancy, taught by research active academics from a range of disciplines
- Guest lecture series promote extended learning from prominent industry leaders who debate and discuss key issues in business strategy
- The course incorporates commonly utilised work place software programmes such as SPSS and Microsoft Project
How can the MSc Management support your career?
This Management course is ideal for those wishing to develop their skills and progress into leadership roles with exciting career paths. Previous graduates have embarked on a range of very well paid careers in finance, project management, marketing, risk management, sales, quantitative trading, arbitrage, and computer and information technology.
Specific roles include:
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Management Consultant
- Product Manager
- Risk Manager
- Actuarial Analyst
Entry Requirement: Undergraduate degree, IELTS 6.5
Course Duration: 1 Year