- Price: THB 429,000/ USD 13,000
- Level: Master
- Category: Business/ Managment
- Awarded by: Mahidol University
The GM program prepares you to meet the challenges of the international work arena and gives you a competitive edge to boost your career. The curriculum is designed to give you a broad perspective in business with an international outlook.
The GM program:
- Is designed to fit the needs of students who want to boost their career with the objective to work in an international context.
- Provides fundamental skills to help students succeed in the international business world, and more specifically in the Asian region
- Is less a specialization but rather a comprehensive skill set and view of how companies operate, from crafting a strategy to the management of different business functions
- Emphasizes practical and new business concepts through real world case studies, business projects, guest speakers and company visits
- Offers an opportunity to study in Toulouse, France for a double degree in International Management (at no extra cost).
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS MAJOR?
GM students are likely managers or expect to have management positions. Their diverse professional & cultural backgrounds enrich the overall program experience. We are strongly interested in recruiting students with a few years of experience and more specifically:
- Students with a background in engineering or liberal arts who want to add extra value to their academic background to boost their career
- Students who want to explore new opportunities different from their undergraduate specialization.
- Students who are sensitive to the cultural diversity existing in any international environment
- Students who are ready to challenge themselves
Entry Requirement: Bachelor Degree in any field, GPA at least 2.50, IELTS 6.1
Intakes: Jan, Sept
Course Duration: 18 months (5 terms)
With its goal of being the “Wisdom of the Land”, Mahidol University has continuously strived for educational excellence, outstanding research, leadership in healthcare services, and global outlook.