There is a growing demand for graduates skilled in a range of Information Technologies. In addition, there is worldwide demand for graduates with critical business skills and acumen to fully leverage these technical skills into profitable products and services.
This joint degree provides a path for IT graduates seeking to move into the IT and management area. The objective is to provide theory and practical skills in accounting, financial management, marketing, operations management, e-business technologies, multimedia, programming, networking and software development.
- Prepares students for management responsibilities and career advancement
- Enables students to work more effectively in multidisciplinary teams
- Better equips students to use their IT skills to achieve organisation goals
- A relevant curriculum designed to meet the unique business needs
- Formal business and management education that enhances students’ research, report preparation, presentation and people skills
Entry Requirement: IELTS 6.5/ TOEFL iBT 90, JCU(ELPP) Level 5
Intakes: March, July, November
Course Duration: 16 Months
The Singapore campus of James Cook University is fully owned by James Cook University A ustralia, which is ranked in the top 2%* of universities in the world. James Cook University A ustralia established its Singapore campus in 2003 as part of its expressed intent of internationalising its activities and offers a suite of university …
Continue reading James Cook University Singapore