- Price: £11,950
- Level: Master
- Category: Engineering
- Awarded by: University of Hertfordshire
Mechatronics is a synergistic combination of precision mechanics, electronics, controls, and computer engineering, combined through a process of integrated design. This course lays greater emphasis on the mechanical engineering aspect of the discipline.
You will learn to handle a wide range of technologies in sensors, actuators, interface hardware, control systems, analogue and digital electronics, software engineering, and concurrent design.
Why choose this course?
- This MEng degree has an excellent reputation with industry;
- You will have access to the best equipment: specialist laboratories, an aerodynamics laboratory with five wind tunnels of varying speeds; and CAE software
- Our staff have a wealth of industrial experience which gives an applied approach to their teaching and their contacts prove invaluable to graduates seeking employment
- Your MEng studies involve an extra year and will provide you with a broader and deeper understanding of the subject.
Entry Requirement: Year 12 equivalent, IELTS 6.0
Course Duration: 4 years
The University is the UK’s leading business-facing university and an exemplar in the sector. It is innovative and enterprising and challenges individuals and organisations to excel.