- Price: £12500
- Level: Master
- Category: Health/ Medicine
- Awarded by: University of Hertfordshire
- The programme offers a myriad of exciting and rewarding experiences that will build on your current knowledge and life experiences and help you to make the most of the opportunities available to you as a student and eventually a registered adult nurse.
- As a student on this programme your learning will help you to make a difference not only to the individual service user and his/ her family but to the whole health care team and organisation.
- The programme offers students the chance to develop knowledge associated with altered anatomy and physiology as well as manage the complex challenges associated with the psychology and sociology of health and ill-health.
- This scientific understanding will be combined with opportunities to learn how to develop human relationships effectively with a diverse range of people, many of whom are vulnerable and need support that is unique to them.
- Students will develop critical thinking skills and will be able to appraise and apply complex evidence to their learning in order to make rational decisions relating to patient care and professional judgement.
Why choose this course?
- This 2 year full time programme is especially designed for people who already hold a first degree wishing to become registered nurses. At the end of the programme you will be ready to take a key role in delivering and leading high quality care for service users.
- You will also help service users make well-informed decisions relating to their health care needs and preferences by focussing on communication, professional, team working and leadership skills.
- 50% of learning will occur at the university studying the theory or nursing and 50% of learning will occur in practice placements so that you can integrate what you have learned and are “fit for purpose” in today’s health care settings.
- Upon successful completion, students will be eligible to enter the Nursing and Midwifery Council Professional Register as an Adult Nurse and will be legally entitled to practice.
Entry Requirement: Undergraduate degree, IELTS 7.0
Course Duration: 2 Years
The University is the UK’s leading business-facing university and an exemplar in the sector. It is innovative and enterprising and challenges individuals and organisations to excel.