- Price: £12500
- Level: Master
- Category: Health/ Medicine
- Awarded by: University of Hertfordshire
The MSc in Paramedic Science course provides a flexible and innovative approach to postgraduate education. Paramedics need to demonstrate a range of well developed managerial, leadership, interpersonal and problem solving skills, in addition to the more specialist clinical elements, which this course supports.
The course is designed to enhance your current knowledge and understanding and give you opportunities to challenge and critically evaluate your professional practice. The aim is to advance your skills as a professional and enhance your career pathway.
The various modules in this course have been designed and developed to ensure they match the requirements that paramedics need to demonstrate. It also includes interprofessional modules, which are aimed at health professionals who cross professional boundaries in their day-to-day practice. These modules compliment this provision ensuring you have the right skills to engage in
these new emerging roles.
The MSc Paramedic Science course includes a significant level of theoretical and practical elements which gives you the opportunity to focus on independent learning in order to gain problem solving and decision making skills. In addition, all modules include a solid theoretical background which supports the connection between learning and using the skills in practice.
Why choose this course?
- It gives you the opportunity to share ideas with other health professions in order to develop intellectual abilities and assist in the advancement of health care
- It offers you flexible study options based on a modular structure
- It includes interprofessional learning
- Teaching is done by experienced staff and visiting external specialists
- You benefit from excellent facilities including paramedic skills and laboratories and research laboratories
Entry Requirement: Undergraduate degree, IELTS 7.0
Intakes: September, January
Course Duration: 2 Years
The University is the UK’s leading business-facing university and an exemplar in the sector. It is innovative and enterprising and challenges individuals and organisations to excel.