ICRGU offers alternative entry points into Robert Gordon University, both at undergraduate and postgraduate level. ICRGU courses are specifically matched to Robert Gordon University’s degree programmes, but are taught in smaller classes with a more tailored approach.
Warning: Division by zero in /home/crownedu/public_html/crown/wp-content/themes/crown/apus-campress/content-single.php on line 83
Robert Gordon University, Garthdee Campus, Aberdeen
Start in: January/February, June and September/October
International students from all over the world
- Combined Offer of Admission-which you will receive within 24 hours of submitting your application.
- Single visa for the duration of studies-from entry at ICRGU to graduation at Robert Gordon University.
- Guaranteed progression to each stage of studies through to degree award.
- Fantastic location in the heart of a modern campus environment.
- Small classes and a personalised teaching approach.
- Dedicated student support services.