The University of Vermont, officially The University of Vermont and State Agricultural College, is a public research university and, since 1862, the sole land-grant university in the U.S. state of Vermont.
Warning: Division by zero in /home/crownedu/public_html/crown/wp-content/themes/crown/apus-campress/content-single.php on line 83
The University of Vermont (USA)
Since 1791, the University of Vermont has worked to move humankind forward. Today, UVM is a Public Ivy and top 100 research university of a perfect size, large enough to offer a breadth of ideas, resources, and opportunities, yet small enough to enable close faculty-student mentorship across all levels of study, from bachelor’s to M.D. programs. Here, students’ educational experience and activities are enriched by our location — from the energy and innovation of Burlington, Vermont, to the forests, farms, and independent spirit of Vermont. UVM provides students endless ways to explore the world, challenge ideas, and dig in on the most pressing issues of our time.
- 100+ majors in 7 undergraduate schools and colleges
- 50 master’s degree programs
- 22 doctoral programs
- M.D. program
- 29 accelerated master’s programs
- 4 pre-professional options (pre-medical, pre-dental, pre-vet, pre-law)
- Fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) — Read accreditation letter (PDF)